Monday, September 10, 2007

I don't mean what I say

Ah, my dear readers. It is good to be back, spilling sardines on what time has encapsuled, and speculating on what time will! Indeed this shear ecstasy rejuvenates the deepest springs within my highest wells. Forgive me, while i wallow in the overflowing radiance of my brilliant glory. Sometimes, it is good to rant, and sometimes it is good dinner that makes you healthy.

Ah yes! This old feeling, the gentle caress of a past eternity, so euphoric! so incredulous! so utterly jaw exploding! Ah! and ah again indeed. And again, ah. When words fail, and shouts cease to reverberate in vacuumed clusters - type and again I say, swim.

Alas, while my senile tendencies have subsided, my formal address shall become thus, more inclined in all appropriations. Hence, my address to you very precious readers:

Ages, grains of sands, they have withered. Eras have risen, monuments fallen - times ever a changing. I have seen countless souls, a myriad of dreams... endless strings of hope, mindless insanity, ingenious mediocrity, insane laughter, war, terror, pride, 54 species of fishes! The list goes on.

All in all, what I am trying to say is this. Time is only lost. It waits for no one. Age is time's best friend; and it has caught on. While memories and dreams - both good and bad - remain in sandy waters; drying on forgotten shores, i make a last attempt at rebuilding dilapidation. Beware I say, of random logic. It is math that steals the glory of science.

All in a bigger all, what I am trying to say is, time has left me stranded, but enriched. And while I would love to share with you my past innocence, she is but a whore; a beautiful bauble. If you haven't already realised - yes, this may very well be the last issue, the last idea, the last opportunity. And I will seize it with violence and unshakable adamant fists. And then with all casualness I will let it slip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home