Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Don't worry kids

News Flash

I have just realised that there has been an increasing need for writing pointless, needless, complex and full-of-error sentences, to fulfill this burning, insatiable hunger for sophistication. Fear not, what was a lovely art(subject to debate) has become a fly-by lifestyle. However, with respect to you beloved fanatics, that may not be such a good thing.

Certainly that which increases in frequency, decreases in quantity. To the rest of you tortured babies, things finally seem to be falling into place.

Now, before I get carried away by the tiny, remaining portion of the true essence--that which is so deeply cast within the foundations of my hobby/past-time activity/self-entertainment/goals--I shall remind myself of: the direction of this post which is, the outcome of this continuously dwindling portion of "true essence"; the loss of the original, purposeful thrusts of ultimate reason and logic.

You score ten points if you were able to completely comprehend every single aspect of the previous sentence.
You score twenty if you can rephrase it in one complete setence; for the sake of coherence.

I have also realised a growing trend, for me to drive a stake into a watermelon. This metaphor can be easily understood if observed in comparison with how post ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home