Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hello children!

Hey chef.

How's it going?

Bad.

Why bad?

I've decided to write 2 consecutive posts, to quench the flame of my boredom; the thirst for expression. To those of you who are at your limit, please do not force yourself. I understand the love you have for my posts, but one a day is enough. For those of you courages dare-devils who would like another round. Be my guest, but be warned, I will not go easy on you. It is said that the mountain lion comes from behind, and with a great big swipe, slices a dandelion for your enjoyment. Of course, the death from a heart attack is not surprising. Today, I will perfect this technique. Gear yourselves up. Breathe deep breaths for about ten minutes, and return to read the rest of the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home