Sunday, October 08, 2006

One of a kind!!!

Greetings to my much acknowledged readers.

It seems that this delicate box of transistors, and its friendly sub-components are plunging into a dire situation. The viscious trend it seems, is ploughing up whatever ground is left of this arena. If you have not come to terms with the current issue - by a standard, maximum time of 2 seconds, you can very well boast to be classified under a much favourable group of people called, "the normal people".

For regular readers, you would by now, have understood to the deepest of depths; my purpose, what I am talking about, where I am headed with what I am saying, and what will the outcome of it be. For the not-so-regular readers, do not fret. The time is coming when the snail of commitment and loyalty will snag you like a temperamental lion. If that happens, pray the fairy of understanding will come upon you and lift the dark shadows that surely encircles your very eyes. If not, prepare yourself to be forever subject to a life time of false comprehension, and aimless progression.

Back to the topic. As I attempt, with as much conciseness as the english language will allow, the dangers of dying, I only ask for your much appreciated attention.

Dying, as I would like to describe it, is a phenomenon. Why do I say that? For a very good reason. When you die, you do not live.
Now stop for a moment and ponder the immense and infinite possibilities or theorems that could spring from this very statement. What is it to live? And what is it that death takes away from you. Is death to life? or life to death?Is death taken away in life, or life taken away in death? What is the order in which this complex structure is supported? Ladies and gentlemen. If your patronizing reasoning of the initial question has finally dwindled to nano-sized proportions, and the very frame of your mind is bursting at its seams, be patient. The truth will be revealed to you shortly.

The truth is, death is like a dark chocolate cake. And life is like a white-chocolate cake.

From this very comparison, I have managed to arrive at a biased conclusion, unfortunately for you. Based on my preference falling more towards the "white-chocolate" side, I would definitely suggest that life is worth eating. For those who beg to differ, I differ for you to beg. My friends, if you prefer white chocolate to dark chocolate, you are perfectly fine. If however, you posses a taste for death, I suggest you seek professional help. If ever a thought such as, "Dr. Chua, you are wrong," comes to your mind, I can only recommend the nearest mental "institute".

What gives me such authority to say what I'm saying? Well, some people say that carrots have nothing in common with cucumbers.

I certainly hope that this post was as informative, as all my previous posts. It is adviced, that you do not spend more than fifteen minutes on pondering what has just happened. Possible consequences include depression, vomitting and/or death.

To you avid readers, send my warmest regards to Jim!

Dr Chua. phD in logic (University of Soiless culture. Major: Minor studies)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home