Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wary

My most warm greeting is extended to all who happen to venture upon this barren wasteland.

It seems that this online diary called a "blog" is no longer in fashion. People no longer faithfully write entries, filling it with their daily experiences, emotions and opinions. And even though it is supposed to be a diary, it would seem that its main feature, is the joy of sharing it with others, and receive some form of recognition. The readers , comprising a circle of friends no longer read such things; somehow the purpose of a blog is defeated!?
Oh well. I only got a blog so that I could write nonsense and appear cool and to fit in. Very unfortunately, I have to pronounce this blog dead. To my kawaii friends, you who faithfully read my entries, and so readily agree with my ideaologies, may the worse plague come upon you. To all my loyal followers, I salute you with a loathe of bread. To all the starving children, may you find peace in water.

Dr Chua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home